Bear Creek Pediatric Dentistry
Do you live in the Medford, Oregon area? Are you looking for a pediatric dentist? Stop what you are doing and call Bear Creek Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Dixon specializes in kids’ dental care. He and his staff are dedicated to providing quality dental care and will guarantee that your child feel calm and comfortable during the dental procedure. For more information, or to make an appointment visit http://www.bearcreekpediatricdentistry.com or call 541-773-3327.
We use our tongues all the time to eat, talk, swallow, and kiss. Food just wouldn’t be the same without a tongue. Have you ever thought about how this awesome organ does what it does? Here are some interesting facts about the tongue!
- The Tongue is the STRONGEST muscle in the entire body. However, it is also one of the most SENSITIVE muscles as well.
- It is the most FLEXIBLE muscle in the body!
- The COLOR of the tongue can tell you how healthy you are.
Pink: Good health
White: Fungal infection
Yellow: Stomach problem or Fever
- The average tongue is about 3 inches long.
- It has between 2,000 and 4,000 taste buds. You can’t see them with the human eye, but they are there!
- Your tongue print is just as unique as your fingerprint!
How amazing is our tongue! To keep your tongue and your body healthy make sure to schedule regular check ups with your dentist!
#dentistmedfordoregon #pediatricdentistmedfordoregon #childrensdentistmedforforegon #childrensdentalcare